Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The New Middle East

I had reason to read an article on the Israeli election. Poor Israeli's. And there was a google map of Israel there at the side, because, well , it was a google article.

And so I clicked on it.

And what did I see ? I saw four nations side by side, like ducks in a row.



I play a lot of online games , risk like games where you invade other nations ? And looking at this map , I see Iran Gets it from three sides, jordon from two syria from two. Any of the countries in purple has very VERY serious security problems suddenly.

The three biggest , loudest , most american hating nations in the middle east, Iraq Iran and Jordon, well...knock off one unknown (afghanistan) and one biggie (Iraq) and suddenly you got your foot in the door to drop the US military in there most anywhere you like , don't you ?

Everyone is yelling at george bush for being a twit , what were you thinking invading Iraq ???

But looking at this map , I'm not so convinced he's a twit.

No comments: