Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Wonderful Dion Type Idea

Dion promises massive funding boost for universities, students


During a campaign stop in Welland, Ont., on Wednesday, Conservative Leader Stephen Harper again took aim at the various programs promised daily by his opponents, calling the level of spending proposed by Dion and Layton "mindboggling."


I have a wonderful Idea.

I will promise to spend billions , because my name is Dion and I know I aint gonna win the next election. And then I will spend the next few years harrassing the conservatives about why aren't they fulfilling my wonderful idea's ? It's perfect really when you think about it.

  • I pick up a few extra seats from those suckers who believe it will actually happen.
  • I get free ammo to throw at my hated enemey during the next session of parliment
  • And no one will actually do such a stupid thing anyways, so there's no risk of it actually happening.

What could possibly go wrong ?

No comments: