Thursday, September 18, 2008

Death By A Thousand Cold Cuts

Dion: Ritz must be fired


Liberal Leader Stephane Dion said Agriculture Minister Gerry Ritz must be fired for his incompetence managing the listeriosis crisis and a dire lack of sensitivity shown to victims by making wisecracks about the outbreak.



He was making fun of the Maple Leaf company , not any individual ("Death by a thousand cold cuts" was the remark in question). I would too. Another Dion Distortion.

And by the way , I'd fire the minister too. Not for the remark, but for letting all those Health Inspectors getting bamboozled into doing nothing but look at paperwork that says "Yes, we're following the rules" from those factories rather than go out and see for them selves. That's just corrupt to a fair thee well.

I notice Dion is pretty quiet about that part though. When were those paper work rules put into effect ? A Liberal regime I'll bet. Too pro business for the conservitive to pull a stunt like that.

And I notice Dion isn't saying anything bad about any big business's THAT BURIED THE INSPECTORS IN PAPER WORK SO THEY COULDN'T DO THEIR JOBS and caused this mess in the first place. No no no ... only blame my political enemey , no one else ! Definately not my big business friends !

I can smell the corruption from here.

No comments: