Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sleeping on the Job

Another Doctors appointment , this one to see if I had Sleep Apnea. Call two weeks in advance to confirm I knew about it (no one answered had to leave a message). That didn't bother me much , I was told they were very busy and I was lucky to get in with less than a 9 month wait.

show up on the day ... Saturday (yesterday)...
Doors locked. No one around. Security came by and I got them to peek inside and make sure they weren't on coffee break.
Nope. No one showed up for my appointment.

I want my 50$ ! They charge you 50$ if you fail to show for an appointment , I want 50$ when I show up and it's the staff that sleeps in or calls in sick or whatever ! I had a one hour bus trip across town to get there and I made it on time , where were they ?
I think the part that the resperologist that booked me into that appointment doesn't have a phone number and I'd been trying to reach him for a week before giving up was the worst. I had no one to complain to or protest. Tick me right off.

No comments: