Sunday, November 12, 2006

My email

Trying to send an email to my aunt and uncle. Keep being told the address doesn't exist.

Try google's email. Works like a charm.

I cannot help but notice that my isp is rogers, and my aunt's is Sympatico. Rogers and Sympatico are rivals in my area , they're always trying to out do each other.

Hmmm... it would seem that I cannot send email to anywhere in the world , as advertised. Heck I'm not even trying to send email out of the country, those two are living canada.

Even worse, I didn't get an error message indicating the system was somehow down and would be back soon. I got one saying that email address didn't exist.

The internet is still full of deceptive business practices I see. It isn't ready for prime time. Funny enough , it is on prime time though.

No comments: