Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Reliability of Windows Server over Linux

(An ad I found while reading the news)

click on the ad....

"Get the Facts" On Windows Server and Linux

Topic of Interest : Reliability


Study: Win Server 2003 Has Fewer Vulnerabilities Over Time Than Two Leading Linux Enterprise Distributions Study: Win Server 2003 Has Fewer Vulnerabilities Over Time Than Two Leading Linux Enterprise Distributions

Microsoft (December 2006): In a comparison of relative security, this study of third party vulnerability data found Windows Server 2003 to have fewer vulnerabilities than Red Hat ES3 and ES 4


Ummm....excuse me , Billy Boy. But you *OWN* Red Hat Linux. You do remember paying 348$ million for it , don't you ? Or is such an amount chump change to you and you forgot that ?

So , what you're saying here is "My Windows is better than My Linux because I hate Red Hat so I never throw any money at it for fixing bugs. In fact I even forgot that I own it sometimes, I'm so busy using it as a whipping boy ... "

Ha ha. The real joke is that this is on the microsoft site and he's really using it to try and sell windows to people over linux.

Sad , just sad.

No comments: