Thursday, May 03, 2007

Me and My Belly

Saw the doctor on April 30th.

I'm able to walk half a mile now , and enjoy it, without break. I've lost several belt sizes but no weight , which Im' told by my favorite "Plumber" means that I lost fat and gained muscle to replace it , which is a good thing keep it up.

He also said "We have an opportunity here to get you in as good a condition as possible ..." and " ... this is major surgury , it's really going to knock you back..." See you in a couple of months, my secretary will call to make the apppointment.

*Sigh*

That we have an opportunity line sounds a lot like he's gonna keep putting it off until I get sick and he has to operate immediately. On the other hand , I didn't really want to get gutted like a pig this week anyways, so thats fine with me.

No comments: