Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Danny's Scam Review


Article - warning : scam site


Note : This ad apeared in the ad's they make you look at while checking my gmail..so this stuff apears even on legitimate web sites.... an interesting point.

IF YOU DO NOT READ THIS PAGE YOU WILL GET SCAMMED!

Aha...well it was on my gmail it's gotta be legit ,right ?

Hello my name is Danny I'm from your country..

Umm...what country did you say again ?

I spent the next 3 months trying almost every business opportunity online and off. I was scammed by 37 different "get rich quick schemes" and I lost over $4800 in 3 months...

Nice to hear the voice of experiance.


Out of 37 programs 35 were complete scams that just took my money. Only 2 of the programs actually worked. I am going to give you an honest review of the 2 programs that did work for me...

Oh oh ! Scam alert. And you can't go any farther without submitting your email and name (and thus getting your email spammed by junk)

I vote we rename the site DANNY'S SCAM SITE : READ ON TO BE SCAMMED

Who's danny , by the way ? Does he have a last name ?

No comments: