Friday, January 05, 2007

Anti-Vending machine Diet

Enough about Iraq and the middle east.

I hear by vow to swear off that middle east stuff. There's not much I can do but rant anyways.

I have personally invented a brand new diet, at the behest of my doctor. Actually he didnt' say "invent a new diet" he said "lose 10-15kg before I operate on your belly" (20-30 lbs )

I call it the Anti-vending machine diet , in honor of all those vending machines we have at work with all those wonderful tasting sweets. How it works is surprisingly simple.

1. Bring real food to work for lunch.
2. Bring coffee to work, the instant stuff as well as a thermos. Can't run without coffee (I can't)
3. Leave all money and plastic at home. I mean ALL money , ALL plastic money too.

Three simple steps.

This diet was invented on the spot after the tuesday fiasco. What was the tuesday fiasco ? That whas were I brought money and no food to work with me. And pigged out on the vending machines. mostly sweets. Desgusting , dubious natured, truely delicious...never mind !

Note to self : never bring money to work again.

No comments: