Monday, July 06, 2009

I slept with him honest. Now I want millions.

Barrie woman seeking child support from Keanu Reeves appears in court


Sala alleges she carried on a sexual relationship with Reeves before, during, and after her troubled marriage. She said she believes Reeves may have fathered one or more of her four children, now between the ages of 20 and 25.



Yeah , you see, I humped him like crazy , then I married someone else, then I cheated on that guy and humped him some more , then I got divorced , and humped him a bit more after that ...

But really. I'm an honest person. You should trust me on this.


Court documents show Sala is seeking $3 million per month in spousal support, retroactive to November 2006, as well as $150,000 per month in child support, going back to June 1988, in addition to the DNA test.


And I want 36 million a year every year for the rest of my life. Back dated at least 3 years (that will be a hundred mil up front , thanks )


Wolfson said Sala had yet to provide any evidence to back up her ``totally frivolous" accusations.


Just take my word for it will yah ? Sheesh ! Now wheres the hundred million ?

No comments: