Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Conspiracy Theorists Need New Material

Article = none , personal Experiance

so I was at work , transfering a customer from one department to another , talking to the agent on the other end.

And he blurts out that the world is going to end in 2016.
And that we're all going to move to mars on a couple of space ships. Where we will certainly die.
and the space ships will all recycle the air and the water etc...

I told him the international space station already did that.
But it doesn't have engines !

They're working on it.

We all need to move away from the cities there's going to be a holocaust !

If you're over fourty , and you leave the city , and your free healthcare (canada) you're gonna die before that holocaust gets you. But it works ok in the USA because anyone who needs healthcare has already died anyways from neglect. Or shooting each other.

Pollution will destroy the world.
Just like LA ? Yeah , we're all moving to bubble cities eventually. But they wont' be on the moon like you say , they'll be right here on earth.

I have these great ideas ... no one listens.
Actually , I think everyone has already listenned.

After I got off the phone I had only one thought.

These conspiracy wacko's, they need new material. All the old stuff is coming true.
Except for the end of the world thingy. That still aint happening.

Then I went on to my next customer.

No comments: