Friday, July 03, 2009

Canadian soldier killed in Afghanistan

Article

My Condolences to Cpl. Martin Dube.

I watched this on TV. The officer doing the talking condemmed the makers of the IED that killed this soldier as cowards.

A curious remark, since we're running around in tanks chasing barely trained conscript troops that usually run at the drop of a hat.

Not that I support them, not at all , I have no wish to become a muslim and they have every wish to either convert everyone in the world to their religion or kill them if they refuse.

But still , it takes a great deal of courage to fight well trained troops in tanks with only a few hand guns and hand made bombs. You're kidding yourself if you think you're facing cowards. You need to wake up and smell the coffee if you're going to beat them. And I really don't feel like getting down on my knees on a rug five times a day so ...

You get the idea.

No comments: