Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rising STD rate sparks online dating sites

Article

You know , I always thought those dating sites were a scam. You know, you pay to sign up , you get a date , she cancels at the last minute, later you find out it's the company secretary making those dates and cancelling them...

Apears I was wrong. This guy got lucky and actually found a date. A real one.


CNN) -- When John got divorced after 12 years of marriage, he took a deep breath and launched into the dating scene.

"And wham, with my very first girlfriend, I caught herpes," he says. "You feel betrayed and all of a sudden separated from the rest of the world. I thought at the time that the girl who gave it to me and I were the only people in the world who had it."



LOL !!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing such an informative post,I always loved to read all your articles.This STD Dating Sites Serves Singles Living With Herpes, Support For The People With Herpes, Linking You With Similar People, Showing Concern Towards Those Living With STD And Offering Information For Their Condition.