Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Toronto stabbing suspect has 'impressive resume'

Toronto stabbing suspect has 'impressive resume'


.
.
.
 Rohinie Bisesar, 40, is facing charges in connection with what police are calling an unprovoked stabbing.
.
.
.

"Something has been happening to me and this is not my normal self," someone wrote from an email address matching Bisesar's name.
"I would like to know who and why this is happening. There is either a single person or more responsible and who and why would be nice to know."



 I'll tell you what happened , woman.  Your DNA is broken up into three sections, and the section that activates when you hit 35-40 just switched on , and it's got errors on it. And in your case, you lost your mind and are now loopy as a loon. 
It's the big house for you , my dear. Your sanity is gone and it isn't coming back. 


 

No comments: