Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Free Medical..The American Way !

Article


TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - An 82-year-old man who was caught trying to smuggle 170 pounds of cocaine into the country from Mexico has been sentenced to 10 years in federal prison, the U.S. Attorney's office announced Tuesday.



Hello. My name is Bob. I'm 82 years old. I have a heart condition , my kidneys are failing, I have arthritis, and I can barely drive my car. My pension doesn't cover rent and I have to hit the food bank twice a week and soon I won't be able to drive ?

I know.

I will smuggle drugs.
They will put me in jail for the rest of my life.
AND ....
they will pay all my medical bills and living expenses.

And I'll just sit in my little jail cell , reading books , watching TV, enjoying the free medical.

It's the American way !

No comments: