Monday, March 05, 2007

Brother Bob's Heart Attack

Met Brother Bob (not his real name) at the bus stop , he was heading for the hospital, the other day for tests. His first complaint was he couldn't walk far and couldn't stand up for a long time.

Hmm... those are MY symptoms. You don't think I had a heart attack when no one was looking, do you ? And no one found any traces because it happened too long before they started looking for it that all traces were gone ?

So ... how do you recover from a heart attack anyways ?

Avoid temperature extremes, and gentle exercise. And you should be able to work your way back up to normal health in 6 months or less (according to some texas hospital or university website)

Hmph ! That doesn't help me. I've been doing that already for the longest time.

Has it been six months yet ? I forgot when this all started ...it all seems like forever....like I've always been sick , like the time before when I was "normal" was just a dream...

This is bad. maybe I'll go take a walk or something.

No comments: