Monday, January 05, 2009

NDP Secret Conversation

The NDP held a secret little confab it seems , only they made a slight error with the invites, and invited a Conservative to the phone conference call who had a name very close to an NDP'er .

He recorded it of course.



In this call , during which "Brad" did the most talking on matters of policy and tactics, good old Brad gave his email address. Brad@ndp.ca , so I figured I'd send him off an email.

Excuse me “Brad !” What exactly are your comments on that recording on You tube where you detail your plans to overthrow the government and make a coalition for “Quebec And Canada !” , is Quebec part of Canada , or is it not ?

Not expecting a response, but I'll let you know if I get one.

He he he.
((found part one put it below))

No comments: