Sunday, January 18, 2009

1943 Zionist Warcrimes

I don't normally quote from the Canadian Sentinel Blog , they're a bit too hysterical for my tastes, but this 1943 newspaper reprint of the New York Times seems to adequetly describe the old expression of "the more things change, the more they stay the change"

click on image to enlarge



*EDIT*

10 min later I found the real front page for dec 10 1943 , after seeing the caption "we do your thinking for you" ...

click on image to enlarge



Now I remember why I don't really respect such hysterical blogs.

3 comments:

Canadian Sentinel said...

Sigh... it's satirical, Ottawaboy.

Look at the banner on top of the image... that'll set ya straight, eh! ;)

Canadian Sentinel said...

And, FYI, my "hysterical"-ness is, well, also meant to provoke, as is the image of satire, which is intended to imply that today's reporting by the NYT, if done equally in 1943, would blame the Jews for what the Nazis were doing, as it blames Israel for what "Palestine" is doing today.

Try to see past the hard-hitting, sarcastic, etc., style I like to use to discuss stuff. It's for the fun of it, for the entertainment component. Besides, lots of readers do like it, as it's obviously a refreshing change from the dour, tightassed reporting we see enough of already.

Ottawa Dude said...

Most everyone , including me , thought it was a real front page. You've crossed the line from Satirical into outright deception.

Yes, I know you don't see it that way, you see it as making fun of the New York Times , it's not real etc etc.

But it looks pretty real, and it had a lot of people going , including me.

We call that Deceptive Marketting, and we frown upon it.