Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Wife of Mine

Article = None , personal Experience

Get up , you have to send an email.

You know there's a reason I'm lying here in bed skipping work, I have a bad headache.

You've slept too long you have to get up and write your aunt to thank her for sending me a card.

How much money was in it ?

Why do you always ask about money ? Just send her an email. Make it nice. Thank you we really apprecieate it so on and so forth.

All right all right. (Slowly climb out of bed) My head hurts you know.

You spend too much time in bed. Here let me dictate it for you. Make it nice.

All right all right. (pull up email , type type type) there , is that good ?

Perfect. Why havn't you sent it off ?

Gonna add a bit extra. (type type type) you know , you getting me up , me having a headache, things like that.

Don't you dare ! Erase that !

What ? No , it will be fun, adds charactar to a dull "Thank you" note, trust me.

Don't be rude.

Trust me.

You send that and I'll kill you I swear I will !

Yeah , you probably will.

You sent it didn't you ?

I erased all that stuff. It's just a dull thank you letter. Relax.

It better be.

Is that 20$ in that envelope ?

Never mind !

Well... I could always put that stuff in my blog. It adds charactar I think. It's not really rude , is it ?

PS : "Axxxxx and I is very thank full for the birthday card you have sent. She's very happy and thankful for your kindness in always remembering her birthday. We just hope and pray you have good health and long life and happiness. Thank you , Axxxx and Ottawaboy, and happy new year by the way."

Hmph. She didn't even let me fix the gramatical errors.

No comments: