Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Criminals 'may overwhelm the web'

Article


Up to a quarter of computers on the net may be used by cyber criminals in so-called botnets, said Vint Cerf, one of the fathers of the internet.

Technology writer John Markoff said: "It's as bad as you can imagine, it puts the whole internet at risk."
.
.
.
Operating systems like Microsoft Windows, meanwhile, still made it too easy for criminals to infiltrate them, the experts said.


It's about time.

Why am I cheering this kind of malfeasance on , you ask ?

Because no one makes any changes until they have to. No one stops raking in the money until the money stops pouring in. No one gives a rats behind about the consumer. Give us money. We have Vender Lock. You *MUST* buy our product , you have no choice , we copyrighted everything so our product is the only thing that works. And those other things that make good alternatives ? We launched a very expensive advertising campaign to smear their name and hide the fact that they're actually working and our junk is not. (Linux, Apple)

So hand over the dough and I don't give a dang about your problems.

Well... my computer doesn't work. And I hear the new models have the same problem as the old one , it was never fixed. And I'm not getting to use the thing anyways , why would I shell out 1500$ to 3000$ for something that aint going to do anything but annoy me and waste my time and cost a fortune in computer repairs and still be broken when all is said and done ?

Oops... YOU HAVE NO CHOICE GIMME YOUR MONEY ITS WINDOWS OR NOTHING !

Well, I'll go with nothing. It's cheaper and just about as effective as a computer thats always filled with infection and trojens anyways.

Oops...hmm... maybe we might have to do something about that...

too late now. You got a reputation now Micro$oft. Not trusting you anymore. yeah , I never heard of the competition (apple , Linux) or you smeared their names so I don't trust them either I've been tricked into thinking they're no better. But that just means I get out of computers entirely. Bye bye

Wait ..come back ...

*silence*

Dang..

No comments: