Thursday, October 02, 2008

So am I gonna lose my job ?

So am I gonna lose my job if america goes all to pot ? I mean , I work in the cell phone industry for an american company right ?

Survey Says : I don't know.

so , ask an economist ?

Thats my biggest beef. An economist wont' tell you. They don't want to cause a panic. So they'll let you the little guy get screwed over big time and won't even warn you it's coming because that might cause a panic ! You might actually try to save yourself or something and make a big mess !

So I got to figure it out for myself, because these modern financial prophets ARE AS USELESS AS TEATS ON A BULL ! What good is knowing the truth if you always have to lie about it ? Doesn't help me a wit.

My guess is that everyone needs cell phones. Even guys living out of cars. People even abandon their home phones and have a cell phone only and nothing else.

My second guess is that if the american dollar goes to pot BY PRINTING 700 BILLION US DOLLARS then Canadian outsourcing may become too much for them to afford. Then again it may crap out our economy and drag our dollar down too.

My third guess is ... I don't know whats gonna happen. But the economists probably do. But they aint telling anything but comforting fairy tales right now in this time of crisis and you should ignore them.

No comments: