Friday, October 10, 2008

The Grand Dion Economic Plan

Dion hits back over tape flap



Dion has said that if elected he would launch an urgent national effort, with input from premiers, the Bank of Canada and federal regulators, to develop a strategy to deal with the economic crisis.


The position that "I'm gonna go ask those guys over there what I should do about this mess *AFTER* I get elected" is not a position at all. It's a dumb faced mug with a shrug of your shoulders while saying , in your stupidest immitation of the village idiot "Gee , I don't know what to do."

That degree in political science is really coming in handy I see. You get to transform a simple "I have no idea what to do about anything" into a really long nifty sounding plan , while complaining all the while that your competition , who has a degree in economics and is already on the job , is an idiot with no vision at all.

Clarification. It's a beautiful thing.

Lets help Dion to the door , since he's so lost.

No comments: