Friday, October 17, 2008

More sabotage feared after 2nd pipeline bombed in northern B.C.

Article


"There is getting to be growing frustration and growing concern among the agricultural community about the number of pipelines that are criss-crossing the area, the ability that the oil and gas companies have ... accessing their property, the kinds of claims or compensation that the farmers and ranchers are getting," Przybylski said.


This is actually the crux of the issue.
In the western provinces of Canada the oil companies can move into your land , dig anywhere , and make a gawd awful mess, and then just walk away. And it seems from this report they can run pipelines everywhere on anyones property and the farmers get diddly for them doing it.

My land is not my land ? Some rich company just comes in and does as he pleases and messes the place up and walks away to leave me with the mess ? If I'm lucky he doesn't find oil. If he does I don't get a nickle, just a big oil rig on my property rendering it useless and I'm locked out of my own place.

This is what happens when you step on the little people, and the government is bought off and does nothing to stop it.

It's gonna be some rancher starving to death because you took away his prime grazing ground because you found oil on it and didn't give him a dime. You watch and see.

No comments: