Thursday, November 01, 2007

Police testing gun camera

Article


New York police will soon begin field testing this "pistol cam" that mounts to the barrel of a service revolver pistol.


this is a good idea. You fired your gun ? I wanna see the pics. Oh look , that guy had his back turned to you , no weapon in hand , and was running away ... yer going to jail copper ! Or there's a public protest because you shot a black guy , but your gun snapped this nifty picture of him with a gun in his hand pointed right at you ....



I fear looking at YouTube once the street finds its own use for these things.


Of this I must admit. Bang bang bang, three pics one for each shot , put them up on you tube to display your prowness under a false name ... yeah , thats gonna get groddy. But thats Youtubes problem, I still think cops should have camera's on their guns that go off automatically whenever they're fired. I think thats a great idea.

No comments: