Friday, April 27, 2007

Man given 5 years for killing panhandler

Article


The court heard that Tower hit Grismajer on the back with a pair of pruning shears, puncturing his spleen.

The Crown was seeking a 12-year sentence, while the defence asked for two years less a day.


I can just imagine the defence lawyers argument.

"Your honor I protest ! It was just a pan handler ! My client shouldn't have to spend more than two years in jail for murdering such a useless burden on society !"

Yeah , right !

You got drunk , and you stabbed some bum with some garden shears. And he died.
AND YOU ONLY GOT FIVE YEARS ????

So , yah know, my wife is really ragging on me lately. Can I get drunk and beat her to death and only get 5 years too ? That would be awesome. I'll be happy to confess and everything and not cause you a bit of trouble... :)

No comments: