Monday, September 18, 2006

The Matryr Pope

Article

Ok, so I'm an 80 year old man , rather religious, in charge of an entire religion, and I'm facing my own mortality. I'm pope now , and I'm gonna die pope , and it
isn't going to be a long reign because us 80 year old men, you know , we probably got a long list of illness's we're not telling anyone about already before we even became pope.

I put out a speach about how conversion by the sword is evil , and named Muhamad as guilty of it , even calling him evil.

The Muslim religion went wild.

And so there I am on TV. Wringing my hands, saying "I'm sorry , I'm sorry" while all these vile and evil clerics are making death threats at me , essentially proving my very point that they are evil.

I love it ! Yah gotta know , I did it on purpose !



The Mujahedeen Shura Council, an umbrella organization of Sunni Arab extremist groups that includes al Qaeda in Iraq, issued a statement on a Web forum vowing to continue its holy war against the West. The authenticity of the statement could not be independently verified.

The group said Muslims would be victorious and addressed the pope as "the worshipper of the cross" saying "you and the West are doomed as you can see from the defeat in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya and elsewhere. ... We will break up the cross, spill the liquor and impose head tax, then the only thing acceptable is a conversion (to Islam) or (killed by) the sword."


Ok , so my speach to open dialogue on the merits of pushing your religious views by violence has received an answer. You beleive it's perfectly ok. (And you want to kill me for suggesting such a thing is evil).

Oh yes, this is just bearing fruit like I don't believe. I dont' have to say a thing, these muslims are stupidly putting on the horns and picking up the pitch fork all by themselves ! I love it !


The secretary-general of the Turkish HUKUK-DER law association submitted a request to the Justice Ministry asking that the pope be arrested upon entering Turkey.

The appeal by Fikret Karabekmez, a former legislator for the banned pro-Islamic Welfare Party, called for Benedict to be tried under several Turkish laws, among them obstruction of freedom of belief, encouraging discrimination based on religion, and inciting religious hatred.


Ho ho ho ! we won't discuss how Islam breaks all of those laws (freedom of belief and inciting religious hatred top the list) .

Instead , let us consider what happens if I show up in Turkey , and you arrest me , and I LET YOU DO IT !

Now you have a pope in a muslim jail cell, surrounded by angry muslims who are known for dishonesty. One small word in the wrong place by me , and these evil fools who can't control their own temper will cut my head off like they do all those captured jews. And no one is going to believe any story they make up.

And the religious storm that will cause will be like nothing you have ever seen. You think the west hates you now ? Try uniting all the various squabbling christian sects by assassinating a pope , and then you'll learn what hatred is.

If you have to check out ... what a way to go !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never mind the pope aren't you afraid you will end up on the top of their list for all your anti muslim views

Ottawa Dude said...

1... I'm a small fry. If they made a list of every single person who said something against the muslim religion it would be a billion long (every christian in the world) and I'd be about two thirds of the way down.

2... You can't live your life in fear. Some times you just gotta let it out and let the chips fall where they may.

3... I'm more anti-stupid muslims, than anti-muslim. There's a lot of good decent muslims out there that I have nothing against and I think are great people.
Then there's the idiots that keep making the news.

:)