Sunday, August 21, 2005

Brother Love Hussein

Story

A letter from Saddam Hussein


"My soul and my existence is to be sacrificed for our precious Palestine and our beloved, patient and suffering Iraq," the letter said.


Tell me again about the 100 000 muslims you had executed because they were Shiite's and you were Sunni ? In effect, wrong kind of muslim kill them all...


"Life is meaningless without the considerations of faith, love and inherited history in our nation," the letter said.


Tell me again about how you invaded your neibours for oil because the kick back they were giving you wasn't big enough ? Desert Storm , Kuwaite , remember that ?


In addressing his correspondent, Saddam said: "My brother, love your people, love Palestine, love your nation, long live Palestine."


Unless they're the wrong kind of muslim. Or some other religion. Then kill them all.

No comments: