Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Iggy Factor


Ignatieff Q&A: 'I'm going to become PM'



"I'm going to become the prime minister of this country, as sure as I'm sitting here, and I'm going to inherit the largest deficit in Canadian history."


It's a recession, and the Americans made the economy go to pot. Yet you're blaming the other guys , quite relentless in it. Pure propaganda.


His support for George W. Bush's invasion of Iraq, subsequently recanted, and nuanced writings on the amount of "duress" permissible during prisoner interrogations have generated plenty of criticism from the Liberal left.
.
.
.
"I could have spent my life in the United States, I didn't. I came back here because this is my home . . .

"I hate, detest and loathe torture, always have, always will. I do not want a world run by the American empire, never have, never wanted it, don't want it now . . .

You lived most of your life out of canada , so you're out of touch.

In true political fashion you change your tune as often as you change your socks. Yes to torture , Yes to Iraq ... oops it's unpopular now , no to torture , no to Iraq !

"That means I'm a medicare Liberal, I'm a Canada Pension Plan Liberal, I'm a Charter of Rights and Freedoms Liberal."


This week. Last week you were a pro-torture Bush lover. Not to say that that is a bad thing.(yeah I'm not too happy about "civilians" who pick up a rifle and start shooting other civilians and claim they want to do this to the whole world) The part where you keep changing your mind is what I object to.


He'll spend the summer rebuilding the party platform and fund-raising infrastructure, and implement the U.S. Democrat strategy of targetting all seats that helped send Barack Obama to the White House.


Yep. Love those americans ! Free Guns for all and to heck with the Health Care ! We're doing this the american way ! Oh , I said I supported the opposite of that ? Thats ok , I change my mind a lot, next week I'll do it again.


On that note, he wants "reasonable [carbon] targets that reconcile environmental objectives with employment objectives."

If that sounds close to Harper's position, it is; the green lobby will demand much more.


And that is a popular position so I'm stealing it from Harper !

This man waffles like a Pancake, you don't know what you're voting for, or what he'll change his mind and do next week. You vote for someone because you know he's gonna do something , you don't vote for people who change their mind as often as they change their socks, 'cause you don't know what you're getting.

It's the Iggy Factor.

No comments: