Thursday, August 07, 2008

Writing Exercise : Aug 07 2008

Hey, fuck head.

Yeah , you holding the camera.

Don't call me fat. Thats my dad in that there coffin , and he left me a freaking fortune. Do you know how rich I am ? All those years everyone picking on me, calling me a fat dumb ass. Well , now it's my turn. Got some boys down at the construction company that know how to play dirty , if you know what I mean. Got a whole list of people who picked on me when I was akid. Fat Fuckhead Idiot indeed ! We'll see who's the idiot soon enough, just as soon as I blow this funeral.

Just gotta sit down and rest for a bit, I'm carrying a few extra pounds you know. Daddy died from a heart attack, but I aint gonna go that way ! I swear ! I'm gonna start having vegitarian pizza instead of normal pizza , well , maybe only once a week. But I swear, every one who called me a fat fuck head is gonna get it !

Just as soon as I rest for a bit. Gawd my chest hurts.

Shouldn't have had so many anchovies at lunch I think. Have to cut back on that.

Just let me catch my breath.

--------- ------------ ---------- ------------ ---------- ------------
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 2:27 AM, M********** m***@****** wrote:

I just thought of an interesting exercise we could do. I will send you a random picture, and you will write a short piece inspired by the picture. It doesn't need to be very long. Then you send me a picture and I will do the same.

Here's your picture attached

No comments: