Saturday, July 12, 2008

Teachers think kids should be thrown in jail !

Cyberbullying should be criminal offence: teachers


Both teachers and students have been targets on the internet, through e-mail, blogs, social networking sites and chat rooms — and the trend is now serious enough that it's an occupational health and safety issue, according to the federation.



I hate my math teacher ! I really do ! He piled so much homework on me ! I know...I'll sign him up for a dozen or so gay online magazines !

Oops...why are the police chasing me down and arresting me ?


"A lot of people get on the electronic medium and think that they can send whatever e-mails they want and they're anonymous. The reality is we need to take responsibility and care for each other. We all have to treat each other with respect," she said.


"I hate you I hate you I'm coming down there to beat you up !"
Teacher looks at signature, recognizes it as a small child half his size and a quarter his weight. Hmm.....

I have a beautiful idea.
Don't give out your email address to your students. If they don't hand in assignments on time ...too bad ! Let them phone like everyone else does.

No comments: