Monday, July 07, 2008

Fire Them All !

Microsoft Is Open to Yahoo Deal if Board Is Replaced



SAN FRANCISCO — In yet another reversal in its five-month-old pursuit of Yahoo, Microsoft said Monday that it might be interested in negotiating a deal with Yahoo, including an outright acquisition, as long as that company replaces its board of directors.


yep. Very american. I see this all the time at work when Americans call me up , and I refuse to give them some insanely expensive doo dad for free. You wont help me screw over your own company ? I'M GONNA GET YOU FIRED ! YOU WILL BE SO FIRED YOU WONT' EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ! DO YOU GET ME ? YOU ARE TOAST ! YOU ARE ... well , you get the idea.

I suppose you can't blame old Micro$oft from giving it a whirl. Yahoo wont let us buy their core business at a low price ? and leave all the rest of the yahoo stuff that loses money behind , they just want the search engine that turns a profit and nothing else ? And they want it cheap ? YOU'RE FIRED ! YOU'RE ALL FIRED ! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU !

The sad thing is stock prices of yahoo jumped when Micro$oft made this announcement , so it might actually work. Which makes me wonder how much yahoo shares will be worth when yahoo ceases to exist.

Only in America you say ? Pitiful.

No comments: