Sunday, May 14, 2006

Legal Summons

A knocking on my door, and a young boy , couldn't be more than 20 , showed up. Took my name down , had an official legal document for my wife.

Is she declaring bankruptcy again ? Man , I am so glad I refuse to co-sign ANYTHING with her.

Nope. She is being divorced.

Oh yeah , I remember this. After we'd been together five years, she abandonned me , ran down to the states and married some guy in order to get american citizen ship.

She'd come right back after he used her and tossed her away. I remember the idiot actually coming up here to visit after she'd returned to me ! In my own house ! I didn't treat him so hot. He thinks maybe to this day he might be a little pissed at me but thats nothing compared to how pissed I am at him for stealing my woman !

Anyways, she came back to me. And stayed married to him, still thinking she wanted that american citizen ship and this would eventually somehow get it for her.

Hmmm... she has thirty days to fight it from the day *I* signed for it, and she's out of the country visiting relatives right now. Wont' be back until twenty of those days are up.

Now ...
... where can I hide this thing so that she won't notice it for 10 days and it will be too late to fight it and she'll be stuck with me ? Hmmm... I think it just accidently fell down behind the fridge ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you do this to me? I was just checking my e-mail and your blog and am now so upset with you!

I am coming back to Canada right now! I am really so upset with you right now, so upset!

How can you do this to me?