Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Deals Direct

5370 Conotek Road.

Bought a computer off of them. 500 bucks.
It just died. Hard drive is giving issues. DVD player ... well , never did get to watch a complete movie on it. works well enough you can crank it up and see it play for a few seconds and show people see ! It works !

Check the warrenty. Right at the top it says "Used Items (7 Days Warrenty) 1 computer system"

Kiss my $500 bucks goodbye.

The old computer that I built myself (admittedly , entirely out of brand new parts) still works fine. So much for trying to run a game server.

Note to self : No more second hand parts. That cheap $100 dollar computer I gave to my wife is still going and going , but this $500 one rolled over and died barely 3 weeks after I bought it. Just too risky.


1 comment:

Ottawa Dude said...

You can post comments ? Cool , lets try this out.