Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Katherine Kitts should get 12-14 months for sexually exploiting student: Crown

Katherine Kitts should get 12-14 months for sexually exploiting student: Crown

 

An educational assistant who was based out of Sir Robert Borden High School in Ottawa should be sentenced to 12 to 14 months in jail for sexually exploiting a student over a two-year period, argued the Crown attorney at her sentencing hearing Monday.
Katherine Kitts, 46, was arrested in 2014 after a mother found sexually explicit texts on her son's phone and contacted police with concerns about Kitts's relationship with him.

 What is it about this story that makes me wonder "Why couldn't I have her as a teacher when I was in high school ?"

I know I know, it's supposed to be evil, exploitive, and generally naughty. But still...it was every boys fantasy, something like this. 

Sheesh.

No comments: