Thursday, August 25, 2016

Here's the Thing about Ad Blockers...

I'm reading this article, I get 10 words in , and then the page changes , and I get this big thing I can't get rid of saying "Here's the thing about ad blockers" ....

Yes, I'm using an Ad blocker.

No  , I'm not turning it off. You abused the privilege of ads a long time ago with your tracking cookies and your "targetted marketting" and you're treating people like sheep desperately in need of sheering.

So here's the thing about Ad blocking.

I'm not going to stop.
But I'd like you to go away.  You're not offering me a service I want. I would much prefer your site shut down and go bankrupt , rather than you gather every bit of info you can about me and sell it to everyone and the dog for money. I hate you people, I despise you , and I'm sick and tired of stumbling across you where ever I go.

So , here's the thing about Ad blocking. I'm not going to stop. But I really wish you would.

No comments: