Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fragman Needle

I'm drunk ! I won't remember this !
yes I will !

Ok, I'm supposed to take a fragman needle every day, because I had a pulmonary embolism, (blood clot in the lungs ) and they dont' want a repeat.

Normally I take it in the belly. Off to the side. I jab it in , I yell a bit , it doesn't really hurt but hey , yelling kills the pain why take the chance yell anyways ?

Well, I'm drunk , not supposed to feel the pain. Supposed to rotate sites, dont' use the belly all the time it gets used up full of bruises etc ...

Jab it (in the leg, not the belly) in forget to yell...
does it hurt ? Hell yes it hurts, definately more than I usually feel it. take a deep breath and start yelling... can't yell that loud I'm drunk that makes me tired.

Press the injector in , lets get this over with quick...

Oh boy do I yell now , and no I'm not covering my pain , I'm yelling becauise I'm *IN* pain ! ow that sob hurts !

finish it out and toss it in the sharps container.

Ummm... ok.
Do needles when you're sobre not drunk. Sobre, you can start screaming before it goes in and you know exactly where it goes to hurt the least ... you're wife complains your screaming gives her a headache but you dont' actually feel any pain. Drunk ... ow ! Ow shit ! that hurt ! Fuck .... I aint screaming for the fun of it ! Ow ow ow !

By the way , in case you havn't guessed...

I hate fragman needles.
Actually ... maybe I hate all needles of any kind.
I really do.

No comments: