Friday, July 29, 2005

The Missing Part

Ottawa Boy

I'ts friday. I finally met with my doctor. Where upon he stuck another hose up my *ahem* with a camera on the end to look around, that was painful in itself.

Oh yes.. hte part they couldn't replace. I'll just send you over to surgery for that. No prob... just a little screw on thing it will take them 15 minutes ...

Surgury looks it over. Nope. There's a little tiny string or something inside that part that goes all the way up the hose and inside, or some strange thing like that. It can't be replaced without removeing the entire drain and putting in a brand new one.

Which is precisely what they did.

Litocain (sp?) needles hurt like heck ! But at least when it was in It was painless.

Now I know why no one carried that part. You have to go into the operating room with a doctor and 3 nurses and the whole nine yards to replace it. Not something you want to let a home care worker mess worth.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crohns was the subject I was researching when I came across your site, Ottawa Dude. General interest and popularity of the subject The Missing Part has lead me to your site as well as to crohns. Yours is a fine site providing a real service and exceptional content. Thanks for reading my comment

Anonymous said...

My visit to your site, Ottawa Dude, was the results of the glyconutritionals search for information regarding the subject The Missing Part. Even though some of the articles on the site may not support the glyconutritionals project, I must say, it’s an informational and very interesting site and its content will benefit many. Thank you for reading my comment.