Monday, November 19, 2012

Goodbye Wireless Toaster , Part Deux !

After spending the last month trying to convince me to move into the same building as himself, wireless toaster has now sent me a nasty email saying that he will call the police for stalking if I do so.

This is on top of endlessly talking about conspiracy theories about how the government is out to get him. And its the second time he pulled this stunt, the first time he accused me of working for the imaginary government conspiracy in his mind , but months later he came back and it was all a terrible misunderstanding.

I just looked up paranoid schizophrenia at the Mayoclinic.com . He's batting seven out of 9 symptoms.

    Signs and symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia may include:
  • * Auditory hallucinations, such as hearing voices - pass
  • * Delusions, such as believing a co-worker wants to poison you - yes ..government out to get him does count
  • * Anxiety - always
  • * Anger - wants to kill our friend maple leaf rag
  • * Emotional distance - he always was
  • * Violence - did I mention he wants to kill someone ?
  • * Argumentativeness - oh he will argue for hours
  • * Self-important or condescending manner - More so that most of us yes, he thinks he's important enough for the government to be after him because he knows stuff , he can get them into trouble (which ,he already tried, and it got no where)
  • * Suicidal thoughts and behavior - never asked.

Yeah , "Life Long Condition" (ie: there is no cure) and sooner or later he's going to either get tired of waiting for the imaginary government conspiracy to pick him up and start going after people ,or he's going to off himself.

And everyone around him is a government agent. Aha.

Goodbye , Wireless. Your condition has no cure it seems. Plus from the way you go on and on and on about the government secretly testing LSD on people , you took some didn't you ? The damage LSD does to your brain is also permanent , for the rest of your life.

I am getting old , and I don't have the ability to deal with a potentially violent person who might decide to stab me and then stand over my corpse laughing manically and shouting "He thought he fooled me ! But I know the Truth !" .

OK , maybe a little too much movie drama in that image. But you get the idea. I can't deal with him and no one can cure him. It's time to say goodbye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the initials of this "Maple Leaf Rag" person and what are the exact details of why Wireless Toaster wants to kill them?

Ottawa Dude said...

MT , and he took off for the USA and got married and had kids, but Wireless Toaster thinks he's secretly back in Canada for the soul purpose of spying on him.

Basically , Wireless has wigged out.

Anonymous said...

I see. I don't think Maple Leaf has much to worry about as it would be very difficult for a person who has records with Canadian Police of being mentally unstable, and who is on a limited budget, to travel thousands of miles into the USA to attempt to harm Maple Leaf. Just to be sure, perhaps you could provide Maple Leaf with a statement naming both parties and announcing Wireless's murderous intent, as this would really cut down on any legal difficulties if Maple Leaf ever actually had to apply the "Castle Doctrine" law to Wireless. Do you still have Maple Leaf's email? He cannot find yours.

Ottawa Dude said...

He think's your in ottawa , maple leaf rag. So he's not even looking in the right country.

My email address is ...
My first Initial +
My Last Name
+ 100@gmail.com