Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Xmas to the world

I've been thinking about a number of things, and I suppose I should sum them up. Some of them concearn the whole world, and some of them just me... :)

North Korea will never have nukes.
Their laundry list of demands , as it is called , includes the west giving them a nuclear reactor. Thought they were building a nuclear reactor ? Oops, they're a communist regime. Every see the beginning part of that move K12 ? The russian sub with a nuke weapon ? How they had to build it with substandard and even wrong parts. The most telling moment of the movie was the second officer reading the instructions in case of an accdient. "And then it goes on to describe how to operate the saftey equipment , which was never installed because we didn't have the parts..."
If these idiots build a reactor it will do the Chernoblye thing , and they'll only burn themselves.

2.. Iran is building a nuclear reactor. Unlike north korea, they don't have a problem spending money and paying people what they're worth. These people will not do the self destruct thing, and are a serioius threat.

3.. the notion of "colonizing" the west with islamics who are busy running away from the middle east in terror and hatred is dubious at best. There have been what ? One, two terrorist attacks in six years ? Phht ! Forget it. These islamics over here want nothing to do with those gangsters in the middle east. And in the end , thats exactly what they are. Gangsters dressed up in preist robes and not hesitating to shoot anyone who gets in their way.

4..I should stop pushing myself. Most physiotheropy recovery from major injuries is a year or more. I don't know why I keep thinking I'll be back to normal this time next month if I just keep pushing myself and ignoreing the pain ... gotta stop that.

5.. gotta stop ranting on the middle east and go back to computers. Those guys are pretty much set on their course and not much is going to change it. And that course is right into a brick wall at high speed with a lot of spattering going on after they hit it.

6.. Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 is being force downloaded to all the good little people of the world by way of that 2 am update windows function. It usually doesn't work , and I spend half my day at work helping people uninsall it. :) Our first post-bill gates disaster for microsoft. I hope the company sinks, but billy boy wont care , he's retired. took the money and ran.

7.. note to self : Convert your spare computer to linux , it's the next os to replace windows when it sinks.

8... radio is dead. I've been listening to my mp3 player for a year and a bit now , dont' even know what the new tunes out there are, havn't listenned to a radio in at least that long. such a quiet death , I never noticed....

9 .. tv is dying. That move to high definition TV means nothing, and any delay it gives to the TV's death will be slight. I say this because I play online games and enver watch tv , as do half my coworkers at work.

10.. DVD's are doing great and likely to get better. I'm always buying one to add to my library.

11... movie theatres are already dead, they just don't know it. Home entertainment killed them.

12.. downloading music / video is nothing but a flash in the plan. "You've got to get used to a pay per view or per listen cost structure !" no we don't. Disks that self distruct after three vewings, or after a certain date, songs that can only be copied three times... these are all temporary construts. The music industry is getting too greedy and it's gonna cost them. Try to honestly solve the problem and you might get somewhere , but honesty and big business are opposites ..thats a pipe dream I won't waste time on.

13...Internet Explorer, that cess pool of programming that attracts every virus and trojen out there needs to die. needs to die bad. DIE DIE DIE ! YOU SCUM BAG SACK OF POOR ILL THOUGHT OUT MAKE A BUCK QUICK PROGRAMING DIE !!!!!
But it probably wont.


MERRY XMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT...

1 comment:

Jones said...

all that is true...

and

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAY