Saturday, March 04, 2006

Iran native charged with attempted murder at UNC

Article



CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina (AP) -- A recent University of North Carolina graduate was charged with nine counts of attempted murder Saturday, a day after authorities say he drove through a popular campus gathering spot in an attempt to avenge Muslim deaths.

Derek Poarch, chief of the university police department, confirmed Saturday that Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, a 22-year-old Iran native, told investigators he wanted to "avenge the deaths or murders of Muslims around the world." Poarch would not provide any other details on the motive.

No one was seriously hurt in the incident just before noon Friday at The Pit, a sunken, brick-paved area surrounded by two libraries, a dining hall and the student union near the center of campus.



Ok. I'm ticked off at you for killing muslims. I volinteer to go out and kill some stupid americans.

But I'm stupid, and lazy, and even driving a jeep through a heavily crowded area I couldn't hit anyone if my life depended on it. So I got a kill count of ZERO.


Taheri-azar, who called police to surrender and then awaited officers on a street two miles from campus, is cooperating with investigators


Then I just decide to give it up as a bad job, call the cops and surrender.

Todays special word is "incompetance" , a word many muslims are deeply familiar with , it seems. In a country where it is dirt easy to get a gun, you decide to try a jeep instead. And then you surrender. After killing no one.

I try to be afraid of the muslim terrorist, I really do , but this ... is just plain silly.

No comments: