Thursday, March 03, 2005

Just Killing Time and Taking Up Space...

Ottawa Boy
Shamelessly gloomed from Kitten With A Whip
1.) Favorite Childhood Toy

Yarn Doll. My solder sister showed me how to take a ball of wool , wrap it around a pack of cigerettes, and with a bit of colored thread and a needle you can make a doll of yarn. I had
fun making about 10 of them that day.

Actually play with them ? Gave them away to my little sister.

2.) Earliest memory-
Walking down the street , hand in hand with my mother. Being introduced to some strange lady that I'm told is my mothers sister. Don't remember what she looked like. Never saw her again.

3.) Childhood crush-
"Dorthy."
Saw her on the street the other day. Married to some other guy. With kids. Oops... better erase her last name ...

4.) Worst punishment ever-
THEY TOOK AWAY MY COMPUTER !!!

5.) Era of Music when you were 5-10 -
The 70's ... Disco Duck !

6.) Fashion at that time?
Bell Bottom Jeans and Side Burns !


7.) Moment you felt on top of the world-
Finished writing my first non-trivial program. Just stood back and watched it go ...

8.) Best sexual experience-
My first one , of course.

9.) Worst sexual experience-
Five minutes later .. discovering that these stories about doing it over and over just aint so ...

10.) Things that make you go hmmmmmm?
People who know that advertisements lie to them, but happily believe the next one to come along because it looks cool...

11.) Most embarrassing moment-
Blew a simple math question in class. In front of everyone. Moron of the class corrected me.

12.) Something that took your breath away-
Christmas tree's ! all done up proper of course. So many people make blah blah ones. I am an expert at decorating christmas tree's.

13.) Biggest source of love in your life-
My computer !

14.) Saddest moment of your life-
My mothers death.


15. Something from your past that you would change-
Umm.... what wouldn't I like to change ... not much !

16.) Are you happy now?
Yes !

17.) Who is your closest friend?
His name is george. I've known him since high school.

18.) Who is your biggest enemy?
5 minute time out. Tried for five minutes to think of any enemey but could only come up with smart alek remarks. I'll go with "so much beer, so little constitution !"

19.) What is your best quality as a person?
I do not know how to hate.

20.) Who will answer these questions first?

Since I blew number 18 with a meaningless answer, probably not me !

No comments: