Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Wowless in Ottawa

Was reading on the blizzard forums for a game I want to get, World of Warcraft (wow for short). They were having serious problems with the servers being overloaded, you know, play for ten minutes, then get disconnected, wait in line for an hour before you get back in.

Seems this problem is fixed. If you go to a low population server, you can get in with no line up at all. It's all those people who made charactars on the high population ones who dont' want to abandon their work and start over that are waiting in the long lines.

Call up my local computer store.

No more copies of wow will be sold until the new year. Blizzard has already announced it.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGg !!!!!

I am an adult. I will not freak out over a stupid game. That would be immature .

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG !!!

Ok. I'm freaking out now.


No comments: