Sunday, December 01, 2013

Store Bought Bread = Evilness

article = none , personal opinion.

Normally , I can eat a whole loaf of store bought bread in a day (with peanut butter or jam or whatever was on sale ) . And I'm still hungry ,and I will wolf down potatoe chips or whatever .

But now , with the bread making machine , two huge slices did me for the whole day.

Weird ... or is it?

There have been news articles of corperations  doing research to make their food stuff more attractive , not just labelling but changing the ingredients (typically adding more sugar ) . Taste , texture , amount of lard or other ingredients ... all in search of making you almost addicted to their product , like it was a drug.  I already know they're doing it to potatoe chips and I try to avoid the stuff , but I hadn't expected them to be doing it
to bread.

They're messing with the ingredients of store bought bread to make you eat it like a starving wolf ?

I'm sitting here trying to lose weight , going on long walks , the works, and these bozo's are sabataging everything I eat  and making me gain weight just for a fast buck?

Yeah , I'm a little ticked at them.

I should have guessed when a plate of rice fills me right up but store bought meals (McDonalds) I'm hungry an hour later.  The grocery stores are literally a battle ground, as several news articles have reported, with competing brands trying any dirty trick , and we are the casualties.

Am I going to have to home make everything from now on? Do they have machines for that ? Because I'm a computer techie, not a cook. Put the ingredients in the machine and press start is pretty much all the effort I want to spend on this kind of thing.

Wonder if there's a machine for making soda pop, I drink a lot of the stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.sodastreamusa.com/rakedbo 91

Anonymous said...

http://www.sodastreamusa.com/