Monday, September 09, 2013

USA Making spyware

Article

Way down deep on the first page.

(The TAO is a highly secret NSA unit that “specializes in surreptitiously installing spyware and tracking devices on targeted computers and mobile-phone networks” and that has played a role in the hunt for al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, the Washington Post reported previously.)

Can I sue them for data tresspassing if I find any on my computer ?
I mean  , I'm not an american , I didn't give them permission to do squat on my computer. And they can't retroactively write laws for me they can for their own citizens.

I would like to sue them, I think. I'd lose of course, I have no doubt they'd put pressure on the Canadian government and suddenly their actions are all perfectly legal and back dated 20 years or some such .. but still, it would be fun.



No comments: