Friday, May 09, 2008

May 09 : Phone Saga

Bell Mobility called me up because I hadn't paid in three months. Because my phone was in the shop for those three months.

Phone them up, and ask if I still have to pay despite not actually having the phone.


He didn't speak english.


That is , he barely spoke english, he wanted to take a payment. Any other questions were beyond his meager skills. I asked for a supervisor. He hung up on me.


I phoned back , got another agent who only spoke marginally better english. I complained that the last agent hung up on me. They had no record of the previous call or the agents name or anything. Ok. So their agents can freely hang up on you and there's nothing you can do about it. Intersting.


I ask about not having the phone for three months , do I still have to pay. His english wasn't that good. Didn't understand the question , and wanted to transfer me off to another department.


I gave up and just paid the past due on my credit card.

Don't get a bell phone, people. There's no one to talk to if things go wrong. No one speaks english over there.

No comments: