Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ebay Customer-491A1-491

I'm not an Ebay customer. I've never used it.


---------------------------------------
EBAY CUSTOMER -491A1-491
To: xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
----------------------------------------

I'm not any kind of ebay customer.


Your business is greatly appreciated and to show our thanks we would
like to
simply go to the following website and fill our form out and we will
award you a free gift.
http://www.peevishly.com/ebay/

Thanks Again and Enjoy!

Filling out a form sounds like a recipie for disaster actually



We're sorry ,offer is not available in your area

Breif , but painless.
Then it redirects me to some kind of money making secrets web site that does have a form you can fill out. I'll enter some bogus information and see where it takes me.

Nope. Wants to mail me stuff and won't go any farther without me actually checking my mail and picking up stuff.

wanted my real phone number too.
I'm not going to bother. It's not the advertised item in the first place and it's an obvious scam ..thats good enough.


No comments: