Thursday, February 24, 2005

World of Warcraft

Ottawa Boy

Got a copy of World of Warcraft (finally) and have been playing it. That's why I havn't been blogging for a few months.

It's not as hot as I thought. All the quests in it seem to be a formulaistic "go forth and slay x number of this monster". On the other hand , it did keep me amused for two months ...

I don't know. I'll give it another month , it's only about 20$ canadian a month, but I think maybe it's time is done for me.

Matrix Online comes out in November (and they're usually late ! with these estimates). Oh well , the latest Star Wars game is out so thats' good for a while.

Guess Warcraft gets until the end of march before I cancel to see if things pick up.

1 comment:

kitten said...

Hey where the hell have you been? I gave up and took down your link!!!


Glad your back..
we missed ya.
xo