Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wallowing in My Sorrow

I was reading a news article that says blogging is very theraputic, especially for women because they blog more emotionally , reveil their inner secrets and depressions, things like that.

Ok. Sure... I guess I'll give it a try.


  1. I have Chrones Disease.
  2. There's no cure for Chrones Disease.
  3. Technically not a life threatening illness, it has now twice come *THAT* close to killing me.


So , am I depressed yet ? How do I feel ?

Hmmm...there's some pain from the skin irritation under the appliance in my side.

Oops, had to burp. Excuse me !

Umm...still tired because I had to change the appliance today. That was a real scream. :)

I understand that I have more reason to be depressed than 90DayJane and her blog threatening to blog for 90 days and then kill herself, but I can't quite make myself start crying. Not without the help of substantial quantities of beer.

I'm really honestly trying to get in touch with my inner self ... but all it's telling me is "More Beer !"

I don't know. Must be a chick think. I'm just not the emotional type. Despite all the 6MP pills they're making me take every day that are supposed to make me all weepy and stuff.

I'm gonna go get some beer now. Later !

No comments: